Wednesday, May 20, 2009

to my baby...

BRADEN, one year ago i held you in my arms for the first time. i already knew you. i held you before that day, in my loving womb and in heaven before. how i longed throughout pregnancy to hold you and put your face to your already growing personality. braden i knew i loved you as i carried you, but nothing prepares a woman for the overwhelming feeling of over abundant joy and love that fills her heart upon seeing her newborn child. i felt that upon meeting you. braden when i saw you and held you, i truly fell in love with you. you have a large piece of my heart and it keeps growing everyday. you make me smile and laugh out loud for the fun that you are. you truly belong to our family and we have been greatly blessed by your love, laughs and silliness. your acheivements thus far are quite astonishing to say the least. only a WALZ boy could pull off the crowning acheivements as you have, in such a short time. braden, throughout this year i have loved you more and more everyday and i thank our heavenly father that he allowed you to come to me. i will never forget the sacrifices i i went through to bring you life. (nine and a half months pregnancy, sleepless nights, back pain, four days of early labor, three epidurals, three units of blood, and 16 hours of extreme labor.) they were very hard to go through, but never will i ever regret it or wish otherwise. you truly are the greatest gift to me in this life along with your loving siblings. may you never doubt my love for you, your heavenly father's love for you or your father's and family's love for you. i greatly await a lifetime of loving, fun, hillarious, off-balanced memories from you. i love you, my baby boy, BRADEN.

here are some videos of Braden and his determined and focused daily habits and accomplishments!!! my brilliant boy!

1 comment: